#thebbfest #bbfestfamily #supportthemusicscene #racpauk #letthemusicplay #supportlivemusic #supportthemusicscene

Breaking Bands Virtual Festival 2 – Halloween Special:

Name of Band – HEDRA

If you can afford donate to the bands and RACPA UK charity please do. 90% of all funds is shared equally amongst all the artists you see over the virtual festival weekend, the other 10% goes to Rock Against Child Pornography & Abuse UK.

Link: https://bit.ly/bbfestv2
Special Festival Halloween t-shirt available: http://bit.ly/bbfestv2tee
Full weekend schedule: http://bit.ly/bbvf2schedule

Please give this video a like, a share and a comment as it helps it get onto more newsfeeds. We appreciate the support and we hope to see you at Breaking Bands Festival 2021.

source